Tuesday 2 April 2013

What's a Girl to Wear?!

OK, well I've been feeling a bit down lately. Dyed my hair red with one of them foam dyes... Can safely say it ended up badly! Dyed it black today. I left it too late to sort out properly. And it still didn't end up right. Will have to ask my sister, who happens to be a trained hairdresser, to help correct it. Especially as I have my youngest nephews christening this weekend...
Going back "home" tomorrow, so I can catch up with friends and family.
And as many girls know, it's a nightmare trying to plan on what to wear. I've got 4 days and nights to think about. One of which will consist of the christening outfit. 

This is what I'm planning on wearing on the Sunday...




What do you think?


I have also packed a black and white polka dress, originally from Evans, bought on eBay. Will decide on Sunday. 

There's also plans to catch up with one of my best friends/my maid of honour for next year <3 Looking forward to that, major love for that woman! 

Here are some of the options to wear this week:

This sequinned blazer was such a bargain! Was meant to be £21 in Primark, got to the till and it was £10! Nearly did a dance in front of the till haha.
The red dress was bought for a friends Christmas do that never happened, but it's become a favourite to wear. So comfy and warm. Again, half price from New Look at £13.
This girl certainly loves her bargains!
 Bought this a couple of years ago as a treat to myself and was just starting to explore the girly side of me. Makes me want to spin around and giggle with glee... Have you got a piece of clothing that makes you feel great?
 


Opinions?

Black tights will also be added to the bag. Was treated to some new jeans today. High waisted "skinnies". Looking forward to wearing them!

Was told by my sister that her eldest boy is excited that Aunt "Law" is coming up *super grin*, been a very long time since I've been able to spend much time with them. It's one of the downsides of moving 150 miles away. Thank God for Facebook! 

The sun was shining today for the first time in ages. Felt so lovely! Spring is usually my favourite time of year, but with the snow this year, I've not been able to enjoy it. 
Hopefully the temperature will also catch up soon.

Did you have any sunshine where you are?

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment