Tuesday 19 November 2013

A New Discovery & Review

Eyebrows.
They're a nightmare.
I did the mistake of overplucking once and now I'm paying the consequences. 
It's more the outer parts that I have trouble with, so I thought I could always fill them in instead of looking like I have half eyebrows. Not a good look, ladies (and gentlemen)!
Argh! See? Although in this picture, they don't look as bad as they usually do.
But hairloss is a part of hypothyroidism.
Do not like that symptom whatsoever! I did think I'd get away from that. Sadly not...
Anyway, as I already had a few brow pencils from sets of Christmas presents from over the years, I thought I could always use them.
Not a great colour to be honest. They're all too dark and I look ridiculous.
This picture doesn't even show the true darkness of the colour.

So when I came across this much lighter one...
I HAD to pick it up! For £2.98 it was the cheapest I've seen.
I have looked at MUA in Superdrugs but they either didn't keep any in stock, or they just did a very dark brown or blonde.

Now my eyebrows are better! They're not great or perfect. But it's a much better colour.
I need a lot more practise, a hell of a lot more.

Rimmel, thank you!!


L x


Pictures are my own.
Product: Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel. Bought out of my own money. £2.98 at Asda.

No comments:

Post a Comment