Tuesday 19 November 2013

Still A Newbie

I apologise for the silence. Combination of starting my new job and working as much as possible to earn them pennies, and busy busy busy on days off.
Not a good combination! It's made me ill. *sadface*
Lots to come when I have the chance! 


I've been living in the Midlands for just over 2 years now. And yet, I still don't know my way around that much. I know certain areas, but to a certain degree.
I remember when I moved to Greater Manchester... Quite often, I'd just get on the bus, get off somewhere and explore.
I have no idea why I haven't done that down here. 
So often, I want to just get on the bus to Leicester, and do some window shopping. Pointless I know. But I've only been there a small amount of times, and mostly we have a mission to get the Christmas shopping over and done with!

I do enjoy the Primark there, I will definitely admit that! 
The sparkly jacket from this post was from there and it's the only Primark I've seen go to a bigger size. Major plus!

So I got onto Google and created a list.

1. Hartshill Hayes Country Park
2. Twycross Zoo
3. Warwick Castle
4. Tamworth Castle
5. Heart Park
6. Hoar Park Farm
7. Coventry Transport Museum
8. Gorse Hill City Farm
9. Planet Ice
10. Coombe Country Park
11. Plantasia
12. Birmingham Christmas Market.


I'm sure there's plenty of other places that I would love to go to.
Just means that will be another post!

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment