Sunday 24 November 2013

December Delights & Decisions



It's that time of year where I start getting excited about not just Christmas, but the whole month.
This month I also celebrate my birthday. Well, I wouldn't celebrate it exactly. In the week between Christmas & New Years is never a good time to have a birthday! Plus I'm working... Booooo!
But this year, I'm more determined to enjoy it and hopefully start some traditions.
For example,
1. Create some Christmas decorations and involve the nephews and niece. In fact E-R has already started the decorations and I've put the one she made for P & I up on our front door.
2. Bake some lovely goodies and get the family to try them out. Perfect the dessert to take over on Christmas Day when we all get together.
3. That Christmas Eve present. You know the one I'm on about... The ones I've seen floating about mention pyjamas. To start it off, I'm thinking maybe a DVD. P, I know you're reading this... It doesn't mean that it IS a DVD!
Maybe not tradition-making but,
4. Try new things, whether it's wearing eyeshadow, lipstick, more dresses etc.
5. Do something with my hair other than tie it up! Get adventurous!

I'm not going to make a massive list. It has already been a busy month so far!

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment