Friday 18 October 2013

Currently Loving #2

One Republic - Counting Stars
Really cannot stop humming this when I've not got it on repeat.

I've been taking my tablets for 148 days now. Got about 2 or so more years until I make up for the time I spent having trouble remembering to take them.

The Vampire Diaries!
I'm all set for the new one. I never thought I'd be into it as much as I am! Looking forward to The Originals aswell. I love the fact that the actor who plays Klaus is actually English (well, Wales I think). I really do like the character Elijah. Yum!!   

After 2 years of job hunting, I've got a job! Can't believe how difficult it's been to actually get a job. Of course there's volunteer work, but when you're trying to contribute towards a wedding and when we start a family, it's not that good. I went in today to find out my hours. I can't wait to start working!

I've been looking at the make-up section in Tesco and there were a few lipsticks that caught my eye. We had a voucher for £3 off £20 so when we were falling short of using the voucher, Phil let me get one of the lipsticks. Such a lovely colour!


It's fast becoming my favourite lipstick to reach for even if it's a lazy day or I want to feel glamorous.


L x


Pictures are off Facebook (Vampire Diaries fan page) and Asda.

No comments:

Post a Comment