Thursday 17 October 2013

Thrifty Wedding #6

As always, we are trying to save some money when it comes to the wedding.
We've already decided on the decorations we want for the reception, but completely forgot about the church.
I already found these when I was searching for wedding freebies.

These, we've decided to have hanging on the end of the pews as we can't do much else with them.

I am stuck on the decision of these. Can't think of whether I should go with my initial plan or try and create them. They would certainly help where I won't panic whether or not the flowers would last long enough for the wedding.

This one, I have already started trying. As you can see from the picture below, my attempts still have a way to go until they're how we would like them.
It is quite hard to twist the bottoms like the instructions tell you to.
I am wondering whether I oughta try bigger napkins...


L x


Pictures are from website (top 3) and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment