Sunday 27 October 2013

Date Night #2

We went to the circus! P's very first time too.
P got a couple of free tickets thanks to advertising them at work, and I must say I'm glad! 
Prices are around £20 each ticket. First and last night are £7-8.

Thoroughly enjoyed the night. There were a few acts that I couldn't watch.
1. At the start (check out the pics of two guys on a sort of ring). My stomach was in my throat. Especially when he was outside of the safety. And blindfolded! They were both great when they were both using a skipping rope. 
2. A girl in a bubble. So much more appropriate for a nightclub. Was disgusting. Especially with so many young children. You can imagine what the guys were like...
3. Woman swinging on a rope. I'm so glad I had some candy-floss! Distracted me. I'm quite scared of heights so for her to be swinging really fast and very high up... I could not watch it. 

I will apologise for bombarding you with a whole lot of pictures and videos. 
I did leave out a lot of the acts, either because of blurriness or because they weren't that good. 



L x


All pictures and videos are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment