Wednesday 23 October 2013

Things Are A'Happening

Firstly, I started my new job. Boy, was I achy and tired by the end of it! But I like the fact I'm earning! Yayyyy :D having a bit of trouble about my birth certificate however. Apparently they need a "full" certificate rather than a "short". Slight nightmare. Needing to pay for things for the job, before I've even started earning enough.
I've got to buy some new shoes. The ones I bought from Evans have started to go down the terrible path where they're uncomfortable and I cannot stand to even put them on. 
A proper review another day.

Anyway! We've got out new furniture too. Have I mentioned them yet?
A sofa, chair, desk, cabinet, bedside table? All for £5 altogether. 
Pics will be in another post. 

Also, we've been talking lately about how we really need to crack on actually owning a place. We've talked about it before but things tend to get in the way and to be honest, to own a property, you need buckets and buckets of money. (Not literally...)
But the other day I thought I might aswell have a mooch on Rightmove and came across a property that caught both mine & P's attention and we're trying to crack on with it. Trying to find out about mortgages are hard work by the way! Or is it just this town?
Fingers crossed that we're able to at least try and go for it.
It's a little fixer upper but not too much I don't think.

Any advice on mortgages?

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment