Sunday 9 February 2014

My Week in Pictures #3

Having a pretty day and hoping I'm getting the hang of drawing my eyebrows!
I'd love to say I loved this movie, but sadly I didn't. Best thing about it was the music. 
Love date nights with P! <3
This was absolutely delicious! The chips were like fluffy roasties in the shape of chips, and big! Definitely recommend The Tinhat for those in the local area! 
Tig! 
One of my favourite kitties ever. His human happens to be one of my bestest friends so I get to see this fluffiness often. 
Don't be surprised if he pops up!
One afternoon while food shopping, this was discovered. 
A delicious strawberry & vanilla yoghurt ice cream that tastes like the milkshake from McDonalds! Mmmm! Hopefully Asda will keep this stocked in.
One of my favourite hot chocolates ever from The Upton Barn Inn. 
We went to sort out the menu for the wedding meal. Eek! Exciting!!
Radox Muscle Soax. Heaven.

L x






No comments:

Post a Comment