Thursday 12 March 2015

Life Lately

1. Loving my eyebrows! Doesn't happen that often. 2. All this lovely weather means I can spend a few hours in the garden reading *heart emoji*. 3. Starting to spruce up the garden. A simple little bird house, a couple of planted shrubs to grow and started digging for my veggie patch. Exciting! 4. Bought a box of peppermint tea on a whim, such a delicious aftertaste.
1. We went to belatedly celebrate my birthday. So glad that P's feet are much better. 2. Sunsets are getting later in the evening! Yippee *big grin*. 3. Maisie is now 8 months old, grown up so much but still so little. Such a character! 4. Hair is taking forever to grow. Frustrating to say the least!

I know it's been a long long lonng while since I last posted.
My main focus at the moment is fixing the house. Well, not fixing, per say, more doing up. An endless list of what's to be done keeps calling my name.
The bestie, D, keeps making my DIY bug much worse. Terrible. But I'm liking the confidence it gives me. Knowing that I can look at something and see what I can do and actually do it. 
Still restricted thanks to my back, but I'm learning to not be as stubborn as I was. I'm starting a 12-week back strengthening course at the gym next week which I'm only slightly nervous about. I'm more looking forward to it than anything else. It's been too many years to even mention since I last attended a gym session. Can't wait until my PT tells me it's ok to go on the cross-trainer. Could go on that for hours. 
I'm struggling with getting in the mood to read but my collection of Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark-Hunters certainly helps me. Still need to complete my collection.
Any other Menyons out there?

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment