Monday 13 May 2013

Birthdays and Celebrations

A few weeks ago, we celebrated Phil's birthday!

Very limited money, but that's no excuse to not get creative!
I was given some vouchers for Co-op from one of the besties, and what a relief I can tell you... Was able to get a gift! Wahoo! Spent the next two evenings spending hours playing the game.


After 11 months, we FINALLY celebrated our engagement! *fanfare* 
A couple of weeks ago, we had some friends round for a housewarming/engagement party... so much fun!!
Although I gave up alcohol as of New Years Eve, I'm allowing myself the odd alcoholic beverage for special occasions, and I'm sure you can agree with me that this was...


Didn't get many pictures, but it was so hilarious seeing my friends look silly while competing on Just Dance 3 & 4! No doubt I did too, but between me and you, I'm sure I looked elegant *wink*
The bottom two pictures are of some of the gifts we received off our friends. We do have one more, but I've left that for another post...

L x 

No comments:

Post a Comment