Thursday 16 May 2013

Thoughtful Thursdays #2



I've always wanted to do this!
Love the idea of having a map of the world, throwing a dart and having that as a holiday destination. My influences used to be movies. 

Phil & I were talking the other day about how we should put some thought and more effort into our holidays.
We tend to just go to my hometown to see my family, but I think them visits will have to become less & less.

My first ever holiday abroad will be the honeymoon. Cannot wait!! 2 weeks in Italy...*dances*

There's so many places to go!
I'd love to go to London at some point.
Any recommendations? 
Last time I went was a school trip with my Art class. Eventful!

So why not go somewhere you've never been?

Could even do this just to visit places in the UK or wherever in the world you are.

I for one plan to do this.

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment