Thursday 9 May 2013

Thoughtful Thursdays


Too often do I hear "Today, I'm starting from new".

Thinking about my past... it makes me realise how simple my perfect ending would be.
To me, it isn't simple. But I wouldn't change it for the world. I know it'll be a lifetime adventure.
All I want is a family who loves me for me. Slowly, I'm starting to realise that even if some family members don't truly care about me, I do have some that do.
I know I'm still young, so there's lots of what ifs but the start to my perfect ending will begin next year <3

Today is a new day. Doesn't mean that you'll be starting new... you can start a new adventure. Shape your life how YOU want it. YOU are in charge of your life. 

Another quote I saw or heard the other day was "If you don't like where you are now, move. You're not a tree."



Have you ever seen a quote somewhere that has caused you to think?
Who else is addicted to Pinterest???

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment