Thursday 25 July 2013

2 Haunted Venues: Hinckley Museum


We've been to this several times already so we always have some expectations.
This time however, wasn't as active as it has been before.
Thanks to the lovely hot weather, we started in the garden for the preliminary chat Marc does with each venue.
We were split into two groups as the rooms are quite small & it would help us time-wise.
To be honest, I can't remember much of the night. I blame hitting my head quite badly when down in the cellar. My own fault.
I do know that the other group got activity when it was their turn in the cellar. They also found out a name that we've been trying to find out for awhile.
A chat with Marc has also helped me decide that when I'm right again, I'm going to find out more about opening myself up more to mediumship.
No harm in trying, right?

L x




All pictures are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment