Thursday 25 July 2013

Inspiration: Julie & Julia

Has anyone seen this movie?
About a woman who gets inspired to cook all the recipes from a book by her favourite cook.
I had the DVD for a long time but only got round to watching it recently.
Anyone who knows me, knows how much I like baking.
Anyway, this film has inspired me to do the same but I've decided to go with cakes etc.
With this in mind, I signed up with the local library and rummaged through the cookery section.
I came across this...
And I just knew this was it. A couple of years ago, I was given some recipe cards from this book. I've never gotten round to making them however.

As money isn't overflowing, I'm not going to put a time limit on this, unlike in the movie.
I've got my guinea pigs ready & waiting. Not real guinea pigs, people! They're in the form of two strapping guys who enjoy their food & I can trust their verdicts.


L x

No comments:

Post a Comment