Thursday 11 July 2013

Thoughtful Thursday #8


At the moment I'm feeling very motivated.
I joined a group on Facebook called The Curvy Butterfly. Just a whim one evening.
Took me a couple of days until I decided to start a 30 day exercise challenge and the next morning, I did just that.
I'm now on Day 7 and it feels good! Taking it a step at a time.
I'm not going all health and exercise crazy, but I'm trying to just get used to having some form of exercise in my day.
If I lose weight before the wedding, that'll be a bonus but it's not my focus.
Let's face it - I like my food. I don't want to put a mountains worth of pressure on myself, so that I feel like I'm suffocating or that I'm a failure for enjoying a chocolate bar or something.

L x




Image taken from Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment