Saturday 27 July 2013

Charity Shop Finds

Whenever I go see my friend, who lives in Atherstone, I always get the urge to go to a certain charity shop.
They always have a few tubs outside the front. One full of free books, and a couple for items for 10p! 
I can't help but have a root through.

I decided recently to try and find little nice things for our home.
When I found these, I just had to get them!

For 10p each, do you blame me??
Not sure if you can see in the second picture, but this little plate has a silver trim around the edging. 

For a long time now I've wanted a teapot.
But I don't see the point of forking out £8+ for a teapot when you can find plenty in charity shops. 
I saw one a couple of weeks ago for £2 but sadly I didn't have any money on me at the time.

Good job! Because on the same day of buying the lovely plates, I found this teapot for 75p!



Bargain!

L x




No comments:

Post a Comment