Thursday 22 August 2013

Honesty is the best policy... Right?!?!

I can't shake off the way I'm feeling...
So lonely and I hate that! Disconnected from everyone and everything. Faking so many smiles, so people don't ask me.

This no job malarkey is no fun, lemme tell ya!
Always trying to find something to do when limited is quite hard. Every single day. 
People moan to me about work and assume things that they shouldn't, and it's all starting to get to me. 

I've gotten more geeky when it comes to organisation just so it fills some time... I'm even contemplating doing one of them cleaning challenges just so it gives me something to do!
Has anyone ever done one of them?

I'm also getting sick of people telling me to get pregnant. Yes, I'd love to start a family, and yes, my day wouldn't feel so empty, but I'm not forcing this on P. It's not the right time, and we're not even stable enough to even think of it. 

Bleurgh. I know that's not an actual word but it certainly describes how I'm feeling.

I feel like my mood is rubbing off on P and it makes me feel so sad! :( I don't want him to get all down and negative about his life because of so much pressure.

I'm sorry for this rant. 

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment