Thursday 29 August 2013

Thoughtful Thursday #11



Thanks to my fathers side, I've always thought it's better to be good. Of course I'm not perfect... No one is! But our decisions on what kind of person we'll be will always show in our actions, not just words. 
I've not exactly had the best upbringing but that's not an excuse to be mean, violent and hurtful towards other people. I get sick of people saying really pathetic excuses for their actions. 
It's our decision to be a certain way.

I've got some pretty great role models in my Nana and one of my Aunts. They're the voices in my head to carry on how I am personally. 
And I know the way they brought me up will always stay with me and I have no doubt that they will always inspire me and influence me when P & I start a family.

L x



Picture found on Facebook. No idea where originally from.

No comments:

Post a Comment