Wednesday 28 August 2013

THE Dress!

As I'm sure you can guess from the title... I have found THE dress. The dress that I saw myself walking down the aisle in. 

I've wanted a dress like this since P & I started talking ideas about the wedding. Never been able to find a style like this in the times I've been searching. 

When I saw it, it was like time stopped and I knew. That deep down feeling that I know it's the dress. 
When I also saw that I was going to save £346, my thrifty side also got a bit giddy! 

Yay! This is exciting!!

I can't explain what it's like as I know P reads this blog and it's a surprise for the groom.
I do know that in the next 10 months or so I'm going to try toning up my arms and keep on trying to focus on getting my hypothyroidism sorted so my body can go back to how it once was.

But now I'm going to get the dress soon, it's a kick up the bum :)

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment