Wednesday 6 March 2013

Baby Steps to Better Feet!

Odd as you may think this is... but I hate feet. Especially my own. Hate how dry and hard the skin gets. I always wear socks. Always.
So I decided to do something about it! Months ago, I went to a friend's Bodyshop party, and treated myself to a few items. 
This costs £9, and that was a real treat! Now, I've only been using it for three nights, and I can already feel a difference!
My feet feel absolutely fantastic in the morning, and I've noticed a difference in the skin already. Will definitely be buying this again when its empty. You only need to use a small amount, so it goes a long way!

If you'd like to buy it, click here.

This costs either £4.50 or £6.50.
I know some people will think 'Wow, that's a lot for shampoo!'... but I suffer with really dry hair and have never been able to find a decent shampoo. And I used to always use too much shampoo and ended up with dandruff *sad face* but this has been a godsend!
I only have to use a small amount as it lathers up rather easily and it leaves my hair feeling so soft. And that's even if I forget conditioner! 

To purchase, click here.

And finally!

I haven't used this yet. It was meant to be a prize for a silly game we played, but as the only one who loved the smell of it, I got the chance to buy it for £2. Seeing as it's still selling for £5, I thought it was a bargain! 

You can find it here.

One of my friends back home got me into Bodyshop. The only thing I had bought there before was a lip balm... I guess I was taking a little step instead of a big leap and spending lots of money in there. Now, I know first hand how great the products are, and wouldn't be surprised if I go there more often.

Has anyone else tried their products? Any favourites?

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment