Friday 29 March 2013

St. Ives Apricot Scrub


This has been fantastic! I've been using it for about a week now as I've figured that I really need to get started on taking care of my skin.
I usually suffer with really dry skin on my forehead. But since using this, it's been smooth.
It has been slightly weird trying to get used to actually using it. Feels so rough as I apply it to my face... Obviously it's meant to be like that.
It says it gently exfoliates dull surface cells to instantly reveal smooth, radiant skin. Hits it spot on!
I bought this at Poundland, so I doubt I'll be able to buy it again from there. They never keep hold of decent products in there *sad face* 

If I can find this elsewhere, for a decent price, I will definitely buy it again!

Has anyone else tried this?
What's your favourite skin product?

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment