Saturday 2 March 2013

GLAMOUR day

GLAMOUR... It's one of my favourite magazines, along with Company.
It's an absolute treat when I see it on the shelves at the supermarket, and this week it came with a gift! 
As other GLAMOUR readers may know, there were 4 options. I could have chosen the shampoo, conditioner or volumizing oil... But I chose the Percy & Reed Finishing Polish.
As someone with plenty of thick hair, I don't need the oil, although the dryness of my hair would certainly appreciate it! 
I have so many shampoos and conditioners, I'm now forcing myself to just go through what I have now before I start experimenting again with different kinds.

Today, I also noticed I always wear the same few items of clothes although I have plenty...
I've decided to challenge myself to wear all of them! Obviously not like Joey Tribbiani!
But as a plus size woman, I've found it difficult to dress to make me feel good.
I guess I'm still learning in that aspect.
I've read so many blogs of positive plus size fatshionistas, and I admire them! They're inspiring. Has anyone heard of the #honormycurves movement on Instagram? It's so good to see everyone being supportive and loving of each other rather than the usual insults that go around on the Internet nowadays.

I hope everyone's having a good weekend!

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment