Saturday 30 March 2013

Happy Easter!

I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Easter! I hope you all have had a great weekend so far.

Was surprised with an Easter egg off Phil. The other day, I was saying how I miss being a kid and not getting an egg anymore, and this is what I got! <3


And it has a mug! I don't think he realised, bless him. No idea where it's going to be stored... our mug and glass cupboard is starting to overflow. Oops! 
Do you enjoy Easter time?
Originally thought we would be going to the "in-laws" so I downloaded some colouring pages and activities for the boys off Crayola. Oh I do love those nephews!
Not happening now, but hopefully going to be doing some wedding planning activities instead. Cross your fingers for me!! Might also be able to go take pictures of the church so I can crack on with doing the Save the Date cards. Shall see what happens tomorrow.

Phil is on a night out tonight for a friends birthday. Sadly, I couldn't go. I do miss him lots *sad face* first time in a long while that we've spent a night apart.

Decided to watch 'Labyrinth", been quite interesting. Looking forward to watching it tomorrow!
Anyone else watching it? Your thoughts so far?

Anyway... going shopping on Monday for some black jeans. Not sure whether to go "skinny" or straight leg. Shall have to wait and see! I did go on ASOS Curve earlier to check it out. Always thought they only went to 18 maximum... Was great to learn otherwise!
Another post for another day :)

Bye for now!
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment