Monday 18 March 2013

Catch Up

Been meaning to post a few days ago... Been so busy!
As you may have read in the last post, I had a job interview. Went very well, at least that's my thoughts. I answered questions, I asked some. The whole process lasted 30 minutes... never had an interview lasting that long!
As you can imagine, I was constantly changing my mind about what I was going to wear.
Phil had treated me to a dress off eBay and some new tights from Evans. I still haven't bought myself anything as in a previous post, I was on a mission!
I was going to wear the new dress but ended up changing my mind and wearing a dress that makes me feel fantastic... Everyone wants to feel fantastic for an interview, I thought :)
Ignore the lighting, the camera on my phone changed the effect somehow as I was taking the picture.
I bought this dress in the George sale. I love Asda! You could probably say the majority of my clothes are from there...

Phil had a day off on Friday, so we decided to crack on with sorting the new flat out. Needed to get a couple of things, and dropped off a box full of unneeded items at a local charity shop. I'm sure we didn't need two extra toasters and an extra kettle.

We did buy a dress though. Not for me! But for Phil's sister. Saw it, and thought it would look lovely for a bridesmaid dress. Post coming soon for more details about the wedding!

We had 3 of the nephews for the day on Saturday... was so much fun!! At first all of them (including Phil) were in the back room playing either on the XBox or Pop Up Pirate. Next thing I know, we're all in the living room either playing on the wii, UNO, or exercising on my air walker. Even when the UNO machine broke, we had lots of laughter going on! We don't get to spend much time with them so we absolutely love it when we see them. And now that we have a spare room, we can have them staying over.
We did have the eldest staying over. He's at that awkward age where you can't show affection without it being "uncool". But we were all on the one sofa either snuggling or tickling each other so we would win the game. When we dropped him off back home, you can imagine how it felt when he gave us both a bear hug each. 

Enough of the mushiness.
Must get ready for an evening of pool. 

What did you do for St Patrick's Day?
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment