Sunday 15 September 2013

A Thrifty Wedding #4

We bought the flower-girl dress!
Looks so cute and for such a low price, we just had to get it!

Can just see E-R walking down wearing the dress with her curls bouncing. Eeek!
The cheapest price of a dress so far was £50 and as we're trying to save money as well, we didn't really want to spend that much. So when I saw this for £14, it was perfect!

We had a choice between this one above or...

This was in fact just £13 but the colour seemed quite dark for a little girl as a flower-girl in the summer. 

I also got some hair accessories! So lovely... and never been used!
They popped up on Freecycle and I immediately asked about them, and I got a reply straight away saying I could have them. Didn't know what to expect really, but when I picked them up and checked them out... I'm so glad!
Only problem is, I did think I already knew how I wanted my hair... now? Not a clue!


L x



Pictures taken from George at Asda & Next.

No comments:

Post a Comment