Sunday 8 September 2013

I Want Her Style!

I recently came across a Kiwi TV show called The Almighty Johnsons.
Thank you Netflix!
It's not everyone's cup of tea but it seems to have hooked me in. I'm actually disappointed it ended with Season 2 & I can't wait until Season 3 is available.
Anyway!
It's not just one of the characters style that I like, but two.
Gaia & Dawn. Otherwise known as Keisha Castle-Hughes & Fern Sutherland.  

Two completely different style and yet I wish I had the courage to wear either style.

Gaia
This style is definitely the inner me.
I'm looking forward to seeing what her style is like in Season 3!

Dawn
This would my office style. I'd love to work in an office. It seems to be something natural for me, but when it comes to working clothes.... HA! 
Absolutely no clue.

L x




All pictures taken from Google Images.

No comments:

Post a Comment