Friday 6 September 2013

My Week in Pictures.


Clockwise: Jensen Ackles... need I say more?! Love Thursday mornings when I get to watch Supernatural from the previous nights recordings.
T.J's pumps for school. They're so small! Can't believe how grown up he is!
Belated birthday cake for T.J.
The pirate ship at T.J and J-L's school. P & I surprised them one afternoon by going to pick them up.
I'm absolutely addicted to these chicken burgers at the moment! Once I add the lettuce and tomatoes, they're absolutely massive!
I baked muffins! Just for fun aswell, no special occasion needed. It's been a long while.


Late addition to the pictures... But I was ordered to take some Vitamin D tablets. This was the closest I could get for the right dosage and without calcium. May need to start introducing mushrooms, tuna, orange juice (yes, I was quite surprised about that! I just thought it was full of Vitamin C) and eggs to my food once again. 

Any other suggestions?

L x




Pictures are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment