Wednesday 25 September 2013

Goodbye For Now, Little Brother!


He's moving to Texas today! Such a massive step but I'm proud of how L's being all head-on about it.
We don't talk that much, but I am going to miss him!
Hopefully he's going to keep in touch...

I've got many more embarrassing pictures but what I'm going to remember, is when I stayed at our Dad's house and we'd draw Scooby Doo characters until we had to go to bed.
And watching the wrestling at our Nana's. And arguing over who's the best wrestler. The Rock is my opinion... Yes, it has been a long while since then!
The hugs I'd get when I saw him at a family event. Always finding him taller!

I love you little brother. You may not remember these times, but I sure do!
Good luck for the future!
Good luck for the adjustment once it sinks in that it's your new home.

And thank you A for loving my brother.

I am definitely not going to be saying goodbye. Seems so final if I do.
Just gives P & I an excuse to go over there for a holiday some time in the future!



L x

No comments:

Post a Comment