Sunday 22 September 2013

What Would I Wear?

My brother L is moving to Texas on Wednesday... and getting married in November!! :D
He & A are such a cute couple! L isn't one for showing affection, but A has brought that side of him out. 
Looking forward to her being my sister-in-law even if I don't get to see her :(
It's going to be so weird not to see him at future family events... I've always known that even though I don't see him now, there's always been that factor.

After talking with A about the type of wedding her & L are wanting, I got to thinking about what I'd wear if I was able to attend. 
Sadly I can't as it'll be in Texas, but I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures of them both!


Dress: here.
Cardigan: here.

I already have some plain black wedges that would finish this outfit off.

Just looking at this cardigan makes me think of an Autumn wardrobe. But that's for another time!

L x



Pictures taken from Asos and Asda.

No comments:

Post a Comment