Tuesday 24 September 2013

It's Here!

After much hassle and lots of emails going to and fro, and a couple of phone calls here and there... it's turned up!
To be honest, I started panicking thinking that I'd just ordered from a company that are no longer up and running. But alas, it is not so! They emailed back, and it finally got sorted.
I was slightly annoyed with myself and the company because thanks to their website saying that my order was still processing, I actually missed the delivery for quite a few days.


But that is over and done with and I still have to find somewhere to store it! Argh!


It's so incredibly perfect! I burst into tears as soon as I tried it on and looked in the mirror. Ended up thinking about my Dad and how he would have been if he'd seen me and cried harder!

It's been nearly 16 months since we got engaged and of course we knew we're getting married, but it seems much more real now. 



L x

No comments:

Post a Comment