Thursday 12 September 2013

Currently Loving...

I'm not sure if this is going to something permanent, but I have to share with someone!

Katy Perry - Roar

A female version of Robin Thicke's Blurred Lines.
I do warn you... this is quite rude haha!

I'm also currently suffering from a bug at the moment so it has gave me the chance to rediscover The Vampire Diaries! 
I only managed to watch up to a certain episode in S2 when it was on TV. The one where Damon's friend Rose is dying? That one. So emotional!
 I'm on disc 3 out of 5 in Season 2... yes, yes, I know. I'm very far behind. But that's what DVDs are for! I can't seem to get enough.

As ever, I'm also loving Supernatural. 
Watched the penultimate episode this morning and I can't wait to see the finale next week!


L x

No comments:

Post a Comment