Saturday 28 September 2013

Wishlist


I'm always stuck between Autumn and Spring being my favourite season.
I don't like being too cold, and I don't like being hot either... yes, I know, I'm a weird one.
But as the nights are getting darker sooner and there's a chill in the air, I started looking at my clothes and whether they're suitable for Autumn.
Not so much. Uh oh!
I'm not going to be able to just buy a whole new wardrobe but I can try getting some staples that will go with all sorts.
Sadly, I don't have enough dresses that I really want to wear this Autumn. I've dug out my really thick tights so they're ready. The dress situation must change!
I really love the colour and pattern on the dress shown.
Cardigans... Oh how I love cardigans. And yet, my super thick ones have disappeared. I have a suspicion that I accidentally left them behind when I moved and unfortunately, I cannot retrieve them back.
I'm after a really chunky warm cardigan for this Autumn & Winter, and when I walked into Asda and saw all their new stuff, I was practically drooling! P had to drag me out of the store.
This is definitely going to be bought first! 
And shoes! I badly need some decent ones. I have some that are still wearable from 2006! Dear Lordy! I did buy some ankle boots from Evans a few years ago and they were fantastic, but they're reaching the end of their life and I need to replace them. 

What's your favourite item of clothing for Autumn?


L x



Pictures from New Look at Asos, Asda, and New Look.

No comments:

Post a Comment